plural of relocation
Example Sentences Including 'relocations'
- But alongside internal relocations, there are also, of course, relocations outside the Union.
- It is not about respecting the environment and accepting relocations; it is about respecting the environment and rejecting relocations.
Three separate relocations is just not practical.
Celebrity Buttocks, Nipple relocations and Fluffy Tails
- Companies tend to view relocations as an investment.
relocations and compensation take effect until April 8, 2003.
relocations are only a small part of the whole.
There are many herders here suffering from the relocations.
Parliament resolution on closures and relocations of industrial activities.
- For relocations outside the EU, there is a basic solution.
- As far as relocations are concerned, we should in my view concentrate on company relocations outside the EU, which are the real nightmare scenario.
energy-releasing - non-relativistic - relinquishment - mezzo-relievo - relationships - relinquishing - alto-relievo - relationship - reliableness - religionists - relinquished - self-reliant - relistening - reluctantly - relational - relativist - relaxation - relearning - releasable - relegating