Example Sentences Including 'relating'
- There are provisions relating to policies and others relating to the institutions.
There are problems relating to town planning. There are problems relating to water management.
relating to the week of 3 to 6 September in Strasbourg: relating to Monday:
- The committee may discuss matters relating to one, several or all issues relating to customs.
It covers provisions relating to the marking of such articles and those relating to certification procedures.
1) Requests relating to less than 214,560 tonnes 2) Requests relating to 214,560 tonnes or more
Proposals relating to the private sector are much more fruitful than those relating to public enter prises.
- Sustainable forest management must aim to reconcile aspects relating to production and those relating to forest protection.
- The same applies to two amendments relating to the Theato report and seven relating to the Morgan report.
- It has been seen that there are legal issues relating to contribution payment problems, relating to double taxation.
- Measures relating to free movement and those relating to the security of external frontiers should be applied simultaneously.
energy-releasing - non-relativistic - relinquishment - mezzo-relievo - relationships - relinquishing - alto-relievo - relationship - reliableness - religionists - relinquished - self-reliant - relistening - relocations - reluctantly - relational - relativist - relaxation - relearning - releasable