co-locationNounco-location (plural co-locations)
An instance of co-locating.
Example Sentences Including 'co-location'
- The co-location of consular facilities is also under consideration.
- one central co-location unit at the Ministry of Interior level.
- The minister talked about co-location being under consideration of consular officials.
The definitive phase of the project involves co-location of plots of Member Staes in the North East zone of Abuja, which will facilitate the construction of a common chancery for Member States who so wish, or co-location of chanceries.
- Also I am finding that Member States are not even willing to explore co-location with another Member State or a common application centre.
- They offer unbundled access to the local loop, facilitating developments in licensing, co-location, carrier pre-selection and the independence and the powers of national regulatory authorities.
- The Commission also supports and, when appropriate, seeks to participate in co-location projects where more than one Member State and/or the Commission agree to occupy premises jointly.